Mornings can be rough — delicious new Welch’s Healthy Start 100% Juice can help.
Welch’s has blended their extraordinary white grapes with oranges and mangos to bring an amazing new start to your day! I tried this new flavor, and it’s lip smacking good.
Check out what Healthy Start has to offer your family
- Two servings (1 cup) of fruit in every 8oz glass.
- 100% juice – no added sugar.
- 260% daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C – 2x the vitamin C of the leading OJ.*
- 2x the antioxidant power of the leading OJ.**
- Good source of calcium. (10% of your daily value in each serving)
Welch’s Healthy Start also comes in Concord Grape and Blueberry Pomegranate Concord Grape.
You’ll find these juices in the refrigerated section of grocery stores nationwide. If you’re eager to try one of the flavors (or all of them), click the coupon below to save $1.00 off your purchase. Then come back and tell me what you thought of it.
*Per 8 oz. serving: Welch’s Healthy Start has 260% daily value of vitamin versus Tropicana Pure Premium Original Orange Juice 130% Daily Value of vitamin.
**Per ORAC lab testing.
“I wrote this review while participating in a BzzAgent campaign and received a sample to facilitate my candid review.”
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);