Are you looking for a hot lunch that is satisfying but won’t be a lot of calories? Then here is a quick easy Zucchini Bake that just takes 2 or 3 ingredients and you can make it in minutes!
- 1 Can of Zucchini with Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheese
- Fresh or Dried Basil (optional)
- Place entire contents of zucchini can (including sauce) into a microwave save dish, cover and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Top with cheese and microwave for 30 more seconds.
- Garnish with basil if desired.