Claudia Carmicheal was a scientist and, as a mother of two with various health issues, she created Organic Hair Care because she learned about the issues with non-organic products and she wanted to create a synergy between science and nature, by offering safe, effective, and green beauty care. She can now ensure that harmful chemicals are kept out of their products, making it easier for families to find safe, natural alternatives for everyday beauty needs. All Organic Hair Care products are also manufactured in the US.
Organic Hair Care sent me a variety of products to try including:
• Amazon Oil Blow Out Spray
• Quench Shampoo and Conditioner
• Transformative Silky Leave-In Conditioner
• Spiker Glue
• Pomegranate & Ginger Shower Gel
Let me tell you a little bit about the products and what I thought about the ones I’ve used so far.
Key ingredients such as wheat protein, panthenol and other botanicals help fortify hair. Chemically treated or damaged hair will look and feel healthier and become more manageable. Aloe, honey, lecithin, spirulina and Vitamins A and E infuse each hair shaft for softer hair that is tangle-free and ready for styling.
This amazing leave in conditioner detangles hair, prevents split ends and enhances the natural structure & body of hair. With a luxurious feel it also repairs dry, damaged and unruly hair, protects hair from thermal styling damage and protects the life of color-treated hair. Its humidity-resistant treatment controls frizz & flyaways while maintaining keratin strengthening treatments.
This stuff IS AMAZING…My hair is always dry at the ends and this got rid of the frizz and made my hair so shiny and healthy.
Amazon Blow Out Spray Styler – starting at $6
- Heatwave Technology works as a catalyst to deliver heat into the cortex of the hair shaft while protecting the cuticle. This allows the style to be set more deeply into the hair, providing long-lasting style retention. The heat transfer locks peptides and proteins to the hair’s S-bonds, effectively controlling the very structure of the hair shaft. Heat-activated conditioners and nutrients protect and soften hair during heat styling.
- Exotic Amazon Oil of Maracuja (Passion Fruit), Brazil Nut and Buriti provides hair essential lipids, oligopeptides, and fatty acids. Rich in vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair.
- Black Cacao, found only in the Venezuelan region of the Amazon and loaded with polyphenols, provides extensive antioxidant properties.
- StrandGuard Complex protects hair from environmental factors that can fade color and cause premature degradation of the hair structure.
- Certified Organic Extracts add softness and shine.
- Sulfate and Paraben-Free, Vegan formula.
This makes my hair incredibly soft and it never feels oily. I can’t even tell that I have it in my hair because it looks natural. I can’t rave enough about this stuff. I love it so much.
Quench Shampoo & Conditioner – starting at $5
Specially formulated Quench Shampoo & Conditioner is the perfect synergy between nature and science, created to be gentle enough for all hair types. Elements like White Tea and StrandGuard Complex® act as a powerful UV protectant and natural antioxidants that protect your hair from environmental factors that can fade color and cause premature degradation of the hair structure. Premium ingredients such as Shea Butter, Hibiscus and Vanilla Cactus help soothe the scalp, which can become dry and irritated while sunflower seed extract seals in color and increases shine. Rich mineral compounds soften hair and enhance color vibrancy while plant proteins, sea silk and peptides replenish the strength, resilience and shine.
I really love this shampoo and conditioner. It really cleans my hair and I like that Organic Hair Care’s products do not have harsh chemicals. I have really noticed a difference in the shine and texture of my hair. I’m definitely a believer in this shampoo and conditioner duo, plus it has a fantastic scent.
Spiker Glue – starting at $6
This hair glue provides extreme, long-lasting hold with weatherproof control and texture. Can be used on damp or dry hair. Washes out with shampoo.
This works great to keep my hair straight. It tames those pesky flyaways and I’m able to define my hair where I want to (like when I wear it to the side with a clip). It smells great too.
Pomegranate & Ginger Shower Gel – starting at $6
Gentle to the skin and delightful to the senses, this sumptuously-creamy, lusciously-fragrant shower gel gently cleanses, invigorates and revives tired skin. Allow the refreshing aroma of Pomegranate and Ginger invigorate your soul and prepare you for an amazing day.
The smell is AMAZING and it lathers beautifully.
So in case you haven’t figured out that I love these products, I do 😉 ! I know organic items are more healthy for my hair and body and Organic Hair Care products are quality made. Their prices are competitive with other organic hair & body products as well. I really recommend this products.
You can see the full line of Organic Hair Care on their website: https://www.organichaircare.com/. Their smaller sized items would make great stocking stuffers or to add to a gift basket this holiday season. Their shipping costs are fantastic too as they only charge $3.99 per order!