Gift Guide Pick
For the past couple of years I have had photo cards done to send to family and friends that live far away from us. These year I was able to order some photo cards from Cardstore.com.
It was a simple process. With so many holiday cards to choose from, I actually had three that I liked, and I made my husband choose which one to order! I like that they have a variety of styles where you can place more than one photo on the card. Personalizing the text was easy, and I was able to see what it would look like right on the screen whenever I changed the font.
I’m very happy with the quality of the paper and the colors of the photos. I’m excited to send these out to the people who we don’t get to see often. Another nice touch to the assortment of cards Cardstore.com offers is that you can get flat or folded cards. The ones we chose above are flat cards, there is still plenty of room on the back to write a short Christmas greeting if you choose to as well.
The design is by Kate Spain which is quite fitting since all but one of the photos I used were actually taken in Spain this past April! What I appreciated most about this particular design is that while it was displayed as “Happy Holidays”, I could change it to say “Merry Christmas” which I prefer to use on my cards.
I also ordered a set of Gift Tags from Cardstore.com.
They are a really nice weight and will look great tied up with ribbon on the baking gifts I give this year!
Save 15% on your Cardstore.com order
Use the promo code MERRY15 to save 15 percent off your entire order.
One reader will receive a code good for one set of Cardstore.com Gift Tags.
To enter the giveaway visit Cardstore.com and leave a comment letting me know which of their holiday cards you like best. (Besides the one I purchased) You can enter daily.
For extra entries you can:
1. Like Cardstore.com on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave your Facebook ID.
2. Like Three Different Directions on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave your Facebook ID.
3. Share this giveaway with your Facebook friends by posting it in your status. 1 extra entry. Please leave a link to your post.
4. Follow Cardstore.com on Twitter and tweet his giveaway. You can do this daily for 1 extra entry. Please leave a link to your tweet in the comments.
Win a set of Gift Tags from @cardstyle and @threedifferent – great for Christmas Gift Giving! http://bit.ly/cardstore #giveaway
5. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post. It must be a new comment, previous comments are not eligible, in other words the day that you make the comment, is the day you claim the extra entries. 2 extra entries per comment.
Open to US residents ages 18+, ends November 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. E-mail must be submitted when entering, or in the comment body. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I wrote this post as part of a blog campaign by Family Review Network on behalf of Cardstore.com and was supplied with samples and information through them, the review and opinions are my own.
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);
Disqus. blog comments powered by Disqus