Giveaways: Giveaways are limited to ages 18+. All giveaways and/or contests held at Three Different Directions will conclude on the date posted. Winners will be selected from a random drawing. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address listed in their profile or within their post. Winners will be notified by e-mail and have 48 hours to respond to said e-mail, if winner does not respond within that time frame an alternate winner may be selected. By leaving a comment and participating in the giveaway, you give me permission to e-mail you and request further information, to provide either to myself or the fulfillment company in order to receive your prize. These rules are in affect for all giveways being hosted by Three Different Directions, unless alternate rules are posted on a specific giveaway posting.
If I am fulfilling the prize on behalf of the sponsor I am not responsible once it is in receipt of the post office or delivery company. If it becomes damaged or lost during shipping, I can not be held liable for replacing said item once it has been entrusted to them for delivery.
When giveaways are shipped by a third party, I cannot be held responsible for the sponsors in regards to a giveaway item. I am not liable for non- receipt of a giveaway item, the fulfillment of a giveaway lies with sponsor. I cannot be held responsible if the sponsor sends a different item in place of the item pictured or stated in the giveaway. I will make every effort to work with the sponsor to satisfy all parties, but in no way promise results.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Three Different Directions's web site are provided "as is". Three Different Directions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Three Different Directions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Three Different Directions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Three Different Directions's Internet site, even if Three Different Directions or a Three Different Directions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Three Different Directions's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Three Different Directions does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Three Different Directions may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Three Different Directions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Three Different Directions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Three Different Directions of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp