It’s Christmas Eve the gifts are wrapped, the tree is up, the cards have been mailed, the turkey (hopefully) is thawing, and then on Sunday…you get to think about what you’re going to do for – New Years!
Not only am I burned out from Christmas, I need some new ideas for what to have for party food (again!) that’s not the same old, BUT is also easy to make.
No problem, Bite Me (perhaps the best named cookbook ever), by passionate eaters and skilled feeders (and sisters!) Julie Albert and Lisa Gnat, contains 175 dependably delicious recipes created for the urban and suburban, the aspiring and the well-seasoned cook. I, personally made the Dyn-o-mite! Asian Meatballs, and they were dyn-o-mite!
The book is a bit on the ‘irreverant’ side (some of the pictures and ‘Bite Me Bits’ might raise an eyebrow or two), but those parts aside, you will be making cooking and entertaining fun and stress-free with the recipes in this book.
You may want to check out some of the other resources that accompany the book:
One of my readers will win a Bite Me giveaway pack which consists of a copy of Bite Me, a Bite Me grocery bag (not full of groceries….), water bottle, and t-shirt (t-shirt is not pictured).
To enter the giveaway visit Bite Me and tell me a recipe that is listed that you like. You can enter daily.
For extra entries you can:
1. Like Bite Me Cookbook on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave your Facebook Name.
2. Follow Bite Me Cookbook on Twitter. 1 extra entry. Please leave your Twitter ID.
3. Follow me publicly with Google Friend Connect. 1 extra entry.
4. Like my page on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave your Facebook Name.
5. Subscribe to my RSS Feed. 1 extra entry.
6. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post. It must be a new comment, previous comments are ineligible. In other words the day you make the comment is the day you claim the extra entries. 2 extra entries per comment.
Open to US residents ages 18+, ends January 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST. E-mail must be submitted when entering, or in the comment body. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
This post was written for Media Masters Publicity who provided the complimentary product on behalf of their clients for review & giveaway in exchange for my honest opinions.
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);
Disqus. blog comments powered by Disqus