Did you know that 51 percent of women avoid going to the bathroom in someone else’s home? Oh my! I hope people don’t feel that way about my home!
With the holidays quickly approaching, everyone wants to have a clean home they can feel proud of and confident when entertaining. To help you prepare for entertaining this season, Scrubbing Bubbles provides women with an arsenal of products that freshens while they clean, eliminates odors and make homes smell as good as they look.
Also, Scrubbing Bubbles is revealing the dirty behind why women clean they way they do with the first-ever Dirty Work Index, a comprehensive study that scrubs the data on women’s attitudes related to how, when and why they clean their homes. Here are some interesting stats!
· 64 percent of women worry about what others think about the cleanliness of their home <—Raises hand here, I’m one of them.
· 75 percent of those cleaning to keep their significant other happy, report a visit from in-laws as a reason to clean their home <—Not me, my in-laws don’t visit, LOL!
· 47 percent of women 35-44 actually tell guests not to go in certain rooms if they don’t feel they are clean enough <—Yikes! I just close my doors, I figure that’s a universal sign for “don’t enter”.
· If hosting a party or anticipating the extended stay of guests or other company, four out of five (83 percent) women are prompted to clean <—Well I’m one of those 4!
So let’s assume that you’re having overnight guests over the holidays, and they will be using your tub/shower. Umm…yeah…you’ll probably want to get on cleaning that. If you want a surface clean of soap scum, with no effort of scrubbing, I suggest picking up a can of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer.
This has got to be one of the easiest products I’ve ever used. Spray it on, leave it for a couple of minutes, wipe it off. No soap scum, and no odors either, and your shower walls…shiny!
Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer can be found in your local supermarket, drugstore or mass-merchandiser store, next to your other favorite Scrubbing Bubbles products.
Now you have the chance to try out the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer yourself. (Or to employ a spouse or child to use it!)
To enter the giveaway, tell me what you currently use to clean your shower/tub. You can enter daily.
For extra entries:
1. Subscribe to my blog’s RSS Feed. 1 extra entry.
2. Follow @Scrubbingbubble on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway. You can do this for 1 extra entry daily. Please leave a link to your tweet in the comments. The easiest way to retweet is by clicking the button below.
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;
3. Like Three Different Directions on Facebook. 1 extra entry.
4. Follow me publicly via GFC. 1 extra entry.
5. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post. It must be a new comment, previous comments are ineligible. In other words the day you make the comment is the day you claim the extra entries. 2 extra entries per comment.
Open to US residents ages 18+, ends December 13, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. E-mail must be submitted when entering, or in the comment body. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I wrote this feature on behalf of SC Johnson and was supplied with a sample and information through them, the review and opinions are my own.
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);
Disqus. blog comments powered by Disqus