Statistics show that preschool-aged children have around nine colds per year, Kindergarteners can have 12 colds per year and adolescents have about seven colds per year. Are you ever confused about what cold/flu medicines are safe for your children?
The trusted brand for children, PediaCare, has just launched an expanded line of safe and effective medicines. Available with and without acetaminophen — for children and infants — the medicines address most sick-child situations: cough, cold, allergy, flu, congestion, fever and pain.
Product offerings, in kid-pleasing flavors, match the formulations of other recalled brands and are arriving in stores just in time for the cold/flu season. Here in our home, it was determined that the products still tasted like ‘medicine’ but the grape flavor masked it pretty well, the cherry did a decent job but wasn’t liked as much.
In particular, PediaCare Infant and Children’s fever and pain reducers are a great solution for moms wanting a branded acetaminophen alternative.
To help parents decide which medicine is best for their child, PediaCare is launching a free iPhone application that will help determine which product is best based on the symptoms their child needs relief of. (The iPhone application is not a diagnostic tool but rather for informational purposes only and it does not constitute medical diagnosis/information.) The new iPhone application will launch early October and be available for free download at www.pediacare.com.
Availability: PediaCare products retail for approximately $6.99 for a 4 oz. bottle and are available at drugstores, supermarkets and retailers nationwide.
To see the complete line of PediaCare products and read more information, visit www.pediacare.com.
One reader will win
- PediaCare® Children’s Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever (cherry or grape flavor; ages 2-11)
- PediaCare® Children’s Fever Reducer Plus Multi-Symptom Cold (ages 6-11; okay for ages 4 & 5 with dosage directed by pediatrician)
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment on this post and tell me why you’d like to win! You can enter daily.
For extra entries you can
- Blog about this giveaway or paste it in your Facebook status, linking back to this post. Then come back here and leave me the link (2 extra entries)
- Become a Public Follower of my new blog Play That Now (2 extra entries)
- Subscribe to the e-mail feed of my new blog Play That Now (2 extra entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on any post on Play That Now. You can do this daily. It must be a new comment each time, and previous comments are not eligible (1 extra entry)
Open to US residents ages 18+, ends September 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. E-mail must be in comment or submitted when entering. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my**Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
Disclosure of Material Connection: “This post was written for Robin Leedy & Associates on behalf of PediaCare who provided the complimentary product for a thank you and giveaway in exchange for my sharing this information.”
var idcomments_post_id = ‘212’
var idcomments_post_url = ‘http://www.threedifferentdirections.com/blog/pediacare-medicine-giveaway.html’;