Coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s Little Bites® so that I could try the product and share information about the Entenmann’s Little Bites ® Pouch Recycling Program with TerraCycle® and my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s Little Bites® and Terracycle. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s Little Bites®.
My family really enjoys Entenmann’s Little Bites mini muffins. They are the perfect portion controlled snack to take on the go and we look forward to the fun seasonal flavors they introduce. Just recently I had to bring a sweet treat to a small group gathering and took a box of Little Bites Cookies & Créme flavor along and the kids and adults alike loved them! Recently Entenmann’s asked me to share about the TerraCycle program that Little Bites is a part of. You can learn more about it below and enter to win when you make the pledge to participate!
Information about Entenmann’s Little Bites® Pouch Make the Pledge Program with TerraCycle®
- TerraCycle®, an international recycling company, turns waste into plastic that can be used for products such as park benches, recycling bins and playgrounds
- Through the free recycling program, you can collect waste, like Entenmann’s Little Bites® pouches, and ship to TerraCycle® for processing using a pre-paid shipping label
- From now through April 30, 2018, TerraCycle® and Entenmann’s Little Bites® want to reward you for making the pledge to make eco-friendly choices a habit. Plus, if you collect Entenmann’s Little Bites® pouches on behalf of a K-12 school, you could be placed in the running to win a Classroom Party. It’s easy to participate: make the pledge, send in the waste, and earn more rewards
- The Entenmann’s Little Bites ® Pouch Recycling Program is open to any individual, school or organization interested in reducing local landfill waste. To learn more about the Entenmann’s Little Bites ® Pouch Recycling Program here: http://www.terracycle.com/en-US/contests/little-bites-pledge
How to Win
- Pledge: your pledge qualifies you for the contest
- First Shipment: your first shipment earns 500 bonus points
- Second Shipment: your second shipment earns 1,000 bonus points
- TerraCycle Sweepstakes: K-12 schools-only have the chance to win a Classroom Party as long as they pledge. The classroom party will include five (5) cases of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® and 100 upcycled pencil cases. Please see more details and official rules here: http://www.terracycle.com/en-US/contests/little-bites-pledge
We’re all about helping our local schools and so I’ve started collecting the wrappers so I can send them in to TerraCycle. Anything extra we can do to help our students is a win in my books!
You can connect with Little Bites® in the following places online:
- Entenmann’s Little Bites® website
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Facebook
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Instagram
Entenmann’s Little Bites® Pinterest
Entenmann’s has offered a special giveaway for my readers including a $25 digital Visa gift card and (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s Little Bites®. Giveaway ends 3/21/2018 at 11:59 PM CST. One entry per person – only open to US Residents ages 18+. Void where prohibited by law.
To enter the giveaway just fill out the form below!