REEL Adventures is back at the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. Wizards, witches and muggles alike can don their favorite house robes, grab their wands and prepare for a magical, family evening with hands-on activities that will challenge skills and knowledge, food that will tantalize taste buds and a screening of the film that started it all, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,* in the Omni Theater. REEL Adventures returns to the Museum for select dates: MAY 10, MAY 17, MAY 18 AND MAY 31.
From the smallest wizards to seasoned Hogwarts professors, there is an activity for everyone at REEL Adventures!
- Learn about constellations in the Astronomy Tower under our starry skies.
- Explore the magic of potions, a fascinating subject of wizardry and witchcraft.
- Test your taste buds with the muggle version of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans.
- Visit Ollivanders to craft the perfect wand and start casting spells.
- Practice calligraphy skills with authentic wizarding quills.
- Step into our Magical Menagerie to find what animal speaks to you.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone is the first installment in the Harry Potter movie franchise and features Harry discovering he is a wizard and becoming a student at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, along with newfound his friends, Ron and Hermione. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was the highest grossing movie in 2001.
Learn more and get your REEL Adventures Harry Potter Fort Worth tickets here.
If your curious about what a movie at the Omni Theater is like check out what we though of The Last Jedi when we saw it there!
*Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone will be presented in a digital, letterbox format.