Gift Guide Pick
Christmas is a time where we like to acknowledge those that inspire our lives. People that come to my mind first in that role are teachers. Besides your own family, your children are likely with their teacher more than any other individual.
Personal cards are great presents for teachers. Stationery is something they use on a day to day basis, and you can make it a bit more special for them to write their notes to other parents and students by creating something special just for them.
I fell in love with the Positivity Card from Pear Tree Greetings, that was sent to me as one of a number ofitems to check out. These cards allow you to customize them with the teacher’s name, adding instant personality to the stationery. In bold colors and patterns, teachers will have just a bit more fun writing that note to go home or to a colleague.
I was impressed at the number of different pattern options – from traditional chalkboard and alphabet styles to minimalist borders. You can even select matching book stickers to the note cards.
Pear Tree Greetings allows you to select the perfect card and pattern to match your child’s teacher’s personality at a very affordable price. The note cards start at $6.99 per 8 and the book stickers are $2.99 per 12.
Pear Tree Greetings is offering my readers a 10% discount on any purchase (no minimum required) until the end of the year using the code ‘3DIRECT10’.
Pear Tree Greetings is offering a $50 Gift Code to their site for one lucky reader!
To enter the giveaway visit Pear Tree Greetings and leave a comment with your favorite design. You can enter daily.
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE FIELD PROVIDE WHEN POSTING OR IN THE COMMENT SO THAT I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN.
For extra entries you can:
1. Like Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave a comment with your Facebook ID.
2. Like Three Different Directions on Facebook. 1 extra entry. Please leave a comment with your Facebook ID.
3. Follow Pear Tree Greetings on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can do this daily for 1 extra entry. Please leave a link to your tweet in the comments. The easiest way to do this is to press the retweet button below.
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;
4. Follow Three Different Directions publicly via Google Friend Connect. 1 extra entry.
5. Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed. 1 extra entry.
6. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post. It must be a new comment, previous comments are not eligible, in other words the day that you make the comment, is the day you claim the extra entries. 2 extra entries per comment.
Open to US residents ages 18+, ends December 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. E-mail must be submitted when entering, or in the comment body. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I wrote this feature on behalf of Pear Tree Greetings and was supplied with samples and information through them, the review and opinions are my own.
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);