Who doesn’t like a good serving nachos? They’ve become a staple at almost every restaurant, but they always seem to be the same, right? Nacho chips, chicken or beef and cheese, maybe with some black beans and some other extras thrown in. Certainly good, and here’s a way to up the ante with Terra’s Kitchen’s recipe for Fruit Nachos.
Not only healthy but incredibly sweet and delicious, you can now enjoy your favorite app for dessert!
- 2-3 medium peaches, apricots, berries, and/or bananas, sliced
- 1 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Optional topping: granola, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips, mini chocolate chips, dried and snipped cherries or dried and snipped apricots
- Arrange the fruit slices on a large serving platter. Stir together the yogurt, lemon juice, vanilla, and honey in a small bowl. Drizzle over the peaches and sprinkle on toppings as desired. Serve immediately.
Recipe republished with permission and courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen, West-Coast meal-delivery service.