Affiliate links are used in this post.
Coolest App EVER! Yes I have JARVIS on my iPhone and there is nothing quite like being notified by him when I have an incoming call, message or voice mail. Plus he even wakes me up in the morning with the weather forecast! The only thing better is if he could make me a cup of coffee 🙂
You too can be just like Tony Stark. Download the one-of-a-kind, interactive experience app hosted by JARVIS to your iPad, iPhone or iPod and find out what it’s like to be him. Just like the real JARVIS, you will be able to interact with him using your own voice. Create customized alarms to wake you in the morning, download ringtones, check the weather, post to Facebook and more! Sync the app to your Blu-ray™ player to unlock hidden files and suits embedded throughout the disc, and experience the first-ever voice controlled Blu-ray!
Activate JARVIS through a simple setup process and get ready for an entirely new Second Screen Experience. JARVIS will literally be a part of your daily routine. Browse through all 42 of Tony Stark’s Armors in the interactive Armor gallery. Gain access to exclusive content as well as be able to control the Blu-ray menus with either a digital remote or simply by using your voice. “Marvel’s Iron Man 3” is available TODAY!! The full list of Iron Man 3 Jarvis: A Marvel Second Screen Experience functions are as follows.
– Users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
– Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
– Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
– Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
– Install unique ringtones
– Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
– When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
Devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Access: Visit [www.marvel.com/ironman3/secondscreen.com]
So what are you waiting for? If you have an iOS device, go get your own Jarvis!