Here are 5 gifts under $25 that we think are worth wrapping up for your holiday giving.
- Keep Life Colorful with these Socks – Aromasoles are a line of super cozy, scent-infused slipper socks that have been flying off shelves for years. All are made with natural therapeutic oils with scents like lavender, rose, cinnamon, and neroli, and they come in an amazing variety of colors!
2. It’s Time to Up Your Flavor Game – Landing on new levels of umami, TRUFF White Hot Sauce is sourced for a sophisticated palate: using ripe red chili peppers infused with white truffle and organic agave nectar from Jalisco, Mexico. It is then sprinkled with organic coriander, resulting in a brighter but equally decadent sensation.
3. Set and Achieve All of Your Goals for the Year – bloom daily planners is a stationery line whose goal is to make products that make you feel empowered and give you the tools you need to make your dreams a reality. Studies show that people who write down their goals are over 80% more likely to achieve them.
4. Everything You Need for Naturally Beautiful Lips – Burt’s Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Kit comes in four flavors: Classic Beeswax, Vanilla Bean, Cucumber Mint and Coconut and Pear. Hydrate and soothe dry lips with responsibly sourced beeswax and powerful fruit extracts packed into every tube.
5. Charge Your Phone in Any Orientation – Yootech Wireless Charger has everything you need to charge your phone; the wirefree charger, the cord going to the AC Adapter, AND the AC Adapter (which many wireless chargers do not include). It works in the vertical and horizontal position.