Gift Guide Pick
Read Bruce Jenner’s story about his own Jenner/Kardashian family, and then join him in reading about everyone else’s family!
These outrageous but true stories about wacky but lovable in-laws, siblings, husbands and wives, children, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and families in general.
You’ll laugh and marvel at stories of funerals, weddings, holidays, and all those other times when “everyone gets together.” And you’ll be amused by the crazy events of day-to-day life too.
This is an amazing read. I loved the stories in it. It helps put your own family in perspective. Some of them reminded me of my own sometimes ‘dysfunctional’ family or the funny things my mother, father and grandparents have done in the past. Thanks for the memories, Chicken Soup for the Soul contributors. I know that I am a product of my family, and really…I’m not so bad…so they must not be either!
It was even an inspiration to me to remember to put down on paper the funny things that happen in our home.
This is a great gift to give to a family member for Christmas too.
So come on in and meet the family! And watch out for the nuts.
Three of my readers will get to win a copy of this book.
To enter the giveaway, let me know who the nuttiest member on your family tree is. You can enter daily.
For extra entries you can:
1. Go to the Chicken Soup for the soul website and tell me what what other book you would like to read. 1 extra entry.
2. Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on twitter and tweet about the giveaway. 1 extra entry per day. Please leave a link to your tweet in the comments. The easiest way to retweet this is by clicking the button below.
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;
3. Follow Three Different Directions publicly on GFC. 1 extra entry.
4. Subscribe to Three Different Directions RSS Feed. 1 extra entry.
5. Leave a relevant comment on any non-giveaway post. It must be a new comment, previous comments are ineligible. In other words the day you make the comment is the day you claim the extra entries. 2 extra entries per comment.
Open to US & Canadian residents ages 18+, ends December 15, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST. E-mail must be submitted when entering, or in the comment body. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you are stating that you have read my **Privacy/Rules statements and agree to them.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I wrote this feature on behalf of Chicken Soup for the Soul and was supplied with a sample and information through them, the review and opinions are my own.
dsq.src = ‘http://ssblog.disqus.com/embed.js’;
(document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’) || document.getElementsByTagName(‘body’)).appendChild(dsq);