Have some family fun with your kids in the kitchen. This Blue Raspberry Slushie recipe is a cute twist on a classic treat. Your kids will gulp this delicious slushie drink right up.
BLUE RASPBERRY SLUSHIE
makes two servings
• 16 oz of cream soda
• ½ tsp of blue raspberry lemonade powdered mix (Kool-Aid sells it in the canister, don’t use the envelope mixes)
• 3 cups crushed ice
• 2 drops blue food coloring
• Optional: 2 licorice twists (like Twizzlers or Red Vines)
- Put the cream soda and drink mix in a blender. Add the ice and food coloring and then blend until smooth. Pour into cups.
- If you choose to use the licorice twists rather than traditional straws; cut the ends off the twists for an extra fruity sipper.
Here’s another fun drink for the kids to savor: Fruity Pebbles Tropical Crunch Smoothie Recipe