With our impending move to Texas, we may have to leave some of our furniture behind and get some new things depending on what kind of home we live in there. One of the major rooms that we are in all the time is our home office. We have a huge wrap around desk that is 9’x9’ and all three of us have our computers and ‘desk’ items on it. We are prepared of possibly having to get rid of this gargantuan piece of furniture and start anew with office space for at the very least my husband and I.
A store a lot of people wouldn’t necessarily think of when thinking “office furniture” and decorating is World Market. But I found some really unique and interesting items that I’d love to make a space out of to do my blogging at.
1. Verona Cabinet Desk – This would be great if we end up in a smaller space than we expect. I love that it looks like regular cabinet when you’re not using it, but has the functionality of a desk.
2. Cream Grant Office Chair – So chic. And I could roll around on the floors if they’re not carpet!
3. Mica Table Lamp – This is such a unique piece and would look great on top of the cabinet desk. I like how it virtually matches any color scheme too.
4. Parisian Photo Board – When I’m stuck at home and rather be traveling, I can look up at my wall and see all the pictures of the cool places I’ve been…including Paris!
5. Antique Brass Call Bell – I admit to having ulterior motives for this one. I’d like to depress the button and have my husband and daughter bringing me coffee and ice cream! I’m thinking: must have accessory for the desk.
6. Espresso Jessica Mini Baskets, Set of 3 – A different way to store pens and pencils, mail and business cards.
7. World Map Trash Can – Now this is a decorative way to hide the trash. Nothing like throwing the junk mail to China!
Between the furniture, home goods and food (!) …there are so many reasons to shop at World Market. And here’s one more reason to check them out the Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes.
In which the **Grand Prize package includes:
• A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
• Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
• Personally signed glossy cookbook
• Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
• Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
• A $1,000 World Market gift card
** There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card! **The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes runs from August 18, 2012 until September 21, 2012. **If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
So what are you waiting for? Go enter and good luck!
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own