As a busy person, I love simple recipes with ingredients I probably already have on hand. These slow cooker beef steak tacos turn out great every time, and everyone can enjoy them the way they want – juicy or dry.
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 beef top round steak (about 1 ½ lbs)
- 12 6" tortillas
- Whisk onion powder and wine together and pour in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle garlic and taco seasoning on steak and then place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove meat; cool slightly then shred with forks or with a paddle attachment in a mixer.
- Spoon beef on tortillas, adding leftover juice from the crock to moisten if desired. Top with traditional items such as lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and sour cream.
Looking for more Slow Cooker recipes? Check out our archives.