Affiliate links are used in this post. I‘m part of the eMeals Blogger Network and receive complimentary meal plans as part of it.
Looking for some healthy meals that won’t break the bank? This Horseradish Crusted Tilapia with Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes recipe is under 400 calories and less than $4 per serving. That’s something we can get behind!
It’s one of the great recipes that you can get by subscribing to eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plans. I personally have a subscription to the Classic Weekly Dinner Menus with Matching Grocery List, but after trying this recipe out, I may just additionally subscribe to this one, and start incorporating more clean eating recipes into our weekly meals, it was so good.
recipe reblogged with permission from eMeals.com
* 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon horseradish
* 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
* 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
* 2 teaspoons butter
* 1 pound red potatoes, cut into wedges
* 2 tablespoons, olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. (I used 1 teaspoon of Mrs. Dash Table Blend instead of the salt and pepper) Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Serve potatoes with tilapia.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and horseradish. (I used 3 teaspoons of French’s Horseradish Mustard which is 100% natural instead of the mustard & horseradish) Spread mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia fillets, and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat butter in a skillet, and cook fish over medium heat 4 minutes per side, or until browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.