Looking for some tasty, healthy ideas for the New Year to help shed those holiday pounds? Then here’s a flavorful salad that’s easy to mix up!
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- ¼ c. extra virgin olice oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- BAG OF SALAD GREENS, ANY KIND
- 1 apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, very thinly sliced
- ⅔ c. walnuts
- ½ c. shredded cheese
- Toss salad greens with mix-ins.
- In a Salad Shaker combine dressing ingredients and shake until well combined.
- Drizzle salad with dressing, toss to combine.
The salad shaker I use is a great multitasker, the Oxo Salad Dressing Shaker – http://amzn.to/1JOifwV. It mixes, serves and stores, and doesn’t dribble!