I don’t know about the rest of you moms, but I remember when Amber was little we had a cupboard full of cups. All different brands, sizes, lids, straws. I swear that every time I went to the store I was on the hunt for the “perfect” cup!
I found the easiest transitional cup from a sippy cup to a regular one was actually a mug. The handle on the side allowed Amber to hold a firmer grasp on it, but the weight of mugs was often too much for those little toddler hands to lift. Oh Kupp’ where were you back in 1999?!
Oh I know what you’re thinking. Glass? Tammy you’re crazy! I’m not giving my toddler glass to drink out of. Hear me out, I think you’ll be surprised.
Founder Kate Oliver, during her early years as a mom, became aware of all the harmful chemicals that children are exposed to daily, and that wow, kids are messy. Her frustration with a sink continuously filled with dirty glasses and finding treasure troves of plastic parts and cups everywhere, inspired her to design a set of colored glasses, one color for each child that allowed the boys to manage, clean and be aware of their glass. Their personalized glass also steered the boys away from using plastic cups. Since creating the first Kupp’ in 2013, Kate was thrilled to see her boys taking pride in using, and cleaning, their glasses. The result is not only a cleaner kitchen, but also much less plastic.
• Designed for ages three to ten, The Kupp’ holds six ounces.
• The silicon sleeve helps protect the glass from damage and provides a firm grip for the child to grasp, all while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
• The Kupp’ comes in four colors, red, orange, green and blue. The silicon sleeve is made with medical and food grade silicon in the USA, and is BPA/BPS free. The glass is made in Europe. All materials come from environmentally-friendly manufacturers and follow USA and EU regulations. The glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadium free, and is made from a pure soda-lime formula.
• While The Kupp’ encourages responsibility by way of the color and the design of which it’s made (the sleeve does not need to be removed when washing)…it is also dishwasher safe (which is music to this mother’s ears!).
• The Kupp’ retails for $16.00 each.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.