Ever have one of those days where you want to be creative but also just want to stay home? I had one of those not too long ago. I wanted to make something a bit different for my family using stuff I already had at home. Spying a tube of peanut butter cookie dough in the fridge I headed to the pantry to see what I could add to it.
Remembering a tip from the book Everyday Confetti about making these with bananas while camping, I ended up coming out of the pantry with a jar of Nutella and a bag of marshmallows, which ended up becoming Peanut Butter Nutella S’mores. Yum!
They are so easy to make.
1. Prepare your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. Let the cookies cool.
2. Spread the bottom side of two cookies with Nutella.
3. Microwave a large marshmallow on a small plate for about 7 – 10 seconds (timing may vary depending on your microwave), just so it starts puffing up.
4. Place marshmallow on one Nutella spread cookie half and place the other cookie with the spread side down on top of the marshmallow.
5. Eat immediately and maybe have some wet wipes handy for sticky fingers!