Say cheers with this sweet Peach Iced Tea recipe. It’s the perfect summer sipper!
PEACH ICED TEA
(makes 10 servings)
• 1 cup sugar
• 7 cups water, divided in 1 cup and 6 cups
• 3 peaches, divided – 2 pitted and chopped, 1 pitted and sliced.
• 4 black tea bags
• Combine sugar, 1 cup of water, and chopped peaches in a small pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
• Remove from heat and let sit ½ hour. Then strain mixture into a large pitcher.
• Bring the rest of the water to a boil, remove from heat. Steep tea bags in the hot water for 10 minutes.
• Carefully add the tea to the peach syrup in the pitcher and then refrigerate until chilled.
• Serve on ice with the peach slices.
Check out our other iced tea recipes like this mango one!