Entenmann’s® provided us with a gift card so that we could share our thoughts and information about National Donut Day, Entenmann’s® products and the Entenmann’s® Chief Donut Officer Contest with our readers. All opinions are our own and we really have been making and eating S’mores Donuts thanks to Entenmann’s upgrade idea 😉 !
The search for the country’s biggest donut devotee is on! In timing with National Donut Day on June 1, Entenmann’s®, the iconic baked goods brand, has officially announced its search for the person who deserves its sweetest honorary title ever: Chief Donut Officer.
From now to June 30, 2018, enthusiastic donut fans can enter the Entenmann’s® Chief Donut Officer Contest at www.chiefdonutofficer.com for the opportunity to win the coveted honorary title and sweet prizes, including $5,000 and a year’s supply of donuts.
Last year Entenmann’s® sent a fun way to “upgrade” their donuts for National Donut Day, in a newsletter. My family tried it out and it is now one of our favorite ways to indulge in a sweet treat and we’re going to be sharing it with friends for this year’s celebration of National Donut Day. If you have a craving for some campfire s’mores, here’s a great donut twist on it.
• Cut Entenmann’s® Rich Frosted Donuts in half horizontally
• Spread marshmallow crème on the inside of the donuts
• Drizzle chocolate syrup over marshmallow crème
• Crush and sprinkle graham cracker squares on top of marshmallow crème
You can either eat pick them up and eat them like that (they are an gooey snack!) or put them on a plate and eat them with a fork. Alternately only spread the marshmallow crème on the bottom of the donut halves and then top the marshmallow crème, syrup and graham crackers with the top of the donut! Any way you eat them this treat is enjoyable!
I think we could be in the running for Chief Donut Officer ourselves!!
If you think you would make a great Chief Donut Officer you should enter! All you need to do is simply share your love for Entenmann’s® donuts and your ideas for product innovation.
- Each response will be judged based on passion, creativity and originality, and five finalists will be selected and invited to submit video testimonials about why they deserve to be named Chief Donut Officer. From there, fans across the country will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite candidate!
- The grand prize winner will be announced on August 7, but all finalists will reap some sweet rewards – all four runners-up will receive $1,000 and free donuts for a year.
- For more information about Entenmann’s® Chief Donut Officer Contest, visit www.chiefdonutofficer.com.
For more donut fun and ideas on how to “upgrade” your Entenmann’s products be sure to visit all their additional online channels at:
What is your favorite way to enjoy Entenmann’s® Donuts? What would make you a good Chief Donut Officer? What’s your favorite donut flavor?
Another National Donut Day idea…!