School supplies are in the store aisles and parents are checking to see what their kids have outgrown for the fall and winter… but summer isn’t over yet! Fire up the grill this weekend and delight in this delicious treat. Chocolate and marshmallows in ice cream sandwiches .. Oh My!
GRILLED S’MORES ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
2 square pieces of graham cracker
1 bar of chocolate, cut in half
a scoop of ice cream (any flavor, get creative!)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Take foil and make a rectangle that is about the size of a sheet of paper, and place it on the center of the grill.
- Put the graham crackers on the foil, put the chocolate on top of the crackers and then the marshmallows on top of the chocolate
- Close the grill and cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate has melted, checking after 3 minutes. Transfer the S’mores to a plate.
- Place your scoop of ice cream on top of your creation, and add more chocolate and the additional graham cracker on top if you want. Or serve them open faced. Serve immediately.
For more recipes: https://www.threedifferentdirections.com/category/recipes